In our Toddler Program (15-month-olds) we will inspire the child to examine, create and share as he/she broadens their language through interactions with teachers and classmates in a safe, nurturing environment. Sensory and repetitive activities transform these new experiences into knowledge.
Some skills we will be developing with your toddler:
- Encouragement to identify common objects and speak in 3- to 5-word sentences
- Express their emotions in healthy and safe ways
- Learn the concepts of group play
- Learn sharing and friendships
- Introduce personal hygiene and dressing skills
- Understand problem-solving
- Incorporate music, art, and dramatic play to encourage and shape the child’s creativity and imagination
- Identify shapes and colors
- Counting and alphabet skills
- Identify common objects
- Strengthen large muscle groups
- Encourage climbing, jumping, hopping and running
- Develop through finger paint, clay and collages
*** The staff supplies daily reports along with a monthly newsletter and email updates on the program. Progress reports are distributed 3 times each year.